This quick and easy Thai prawn and coconut stir-fry is high in protein and low in fat, making for a nutritious, satisfying dinner.
- ½ cauliflower, cut into florets
- 300g tenderstem broccoli, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2tbsp gluten-free yellow, red or green Thai curry paste
- 400g peeled and deveined raw prawns
- ½ x 400g can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2 x 250g pouches ready to heat brown rice
- 25g bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- Put the cauliflower and broccoli in a saucepan of boiling water and simmer for 2 min or until they’re just tender. Drain, refresh in cold water, then drain again.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 5 min or until almost cooked through. Add the drained cauliflower and broccoli along with the coconut milk, then cook for a further 2 min or until hot and the prawns are pink.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Serve with the stir-fry, garnished with the coriander.