When you can’t decide between a curry or a burger, have both.
- 2tbsp medium curry paste
- 170g pot fat-free Greek yogurt
- 300g skinless mini chicken breast fillets
- 2tsp sunflower oil
- 2tbsp finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 4 medium wholegrain rolls, halved
- 50g baby spinach
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- Fresh coriander leaves, to garnish (optional)
- Combine the curry paste and 2tbsp of the yogurt in a medium non-metallic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, turning, for 5–10 min until golden and cooked through.
- Combine the remaining yogurt and chopped mint in a small bowl, then spread some over the bottom half of each roll. Top with the spinach, cucumber, carrot and cooked tandoori chicken. Dollop over the remaining yogurt mixture, garnish with coriander (if using) add a grind of black pepper, then serve topped with the remaining roll halves.