This Mediterranean-style fish bake makes for a high protein, low fat meal that’s ready in less than half an hour – perfect served as a quick summer supper.
- Cooking oil spray
- ½ quantity barbecue veg mix
- 4 x 125g white fish fillets
- 2tbsp pesto
- 100g spinach
- 50g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 250g spaghetti
- 1 bunch of steamed asparagus, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5. Lightly spray a baking dish with oil, then add half the barbecue veg mix. Spread the fish fillets with the pesto, then put them on top of the veg.
- Top with the spinach, the remaining barbecue veg mix and the cheese. Bake in the oven for 20 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions, then drain and serve with the fish bake and steamed asparagus.