This Spanish bake proves dining alone doesn’t mean beans on toast. This is a quick, tasty recipe that’s a breeze to make.
- Cooking oil spray
- ¼ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper, diced
- 120g cooked potatoes, sliced
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ x 185g can tuna in spring water, drained
- 1tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 egg
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to garnish
- Salad made with baby spinach, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/fan 160°C/gas 4. Spray a frying pan with oil and cook red and spring onion and pepper over a medium heat for 5 min until softened.
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes, tuna and coriander to the pan. Cook for a further 2 min.
- Spoon the mixture into a small ovenproof dish, then make a well in the centre and break the egg into it. Bake for 20 min. Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately with a baby spinach salad.