- Tested in real-life setttings
- Collected from some of America’s best home cooks
- convenient for those who are short on time
- Many of the soups and “light” Recipes provide nutritional information
- Selected from among thousands of tested recipes
Finally, the best of the New York Times bestselling series all in one handsome volume!
This is the perfect BIG COOKBOOK!
The recipes in this amazing treasure are all collected from some of Americaâ€™s best home cooks, tested in real-life settings, and carefully selected from thousands of recipes.
Eight small â€œgalleriesâ€ of full-color photos of delectable slow-cooker dishes from the collection add sparkle throughout the cookbook.
Good Books has sold more than 11 million copies of Fix-It and Forget-It cookbooks. Three of Phyllis Goodâ€™s cookbooks have been New York Times bestsellers. Fix-It and Forget-It BIG COOKBOOK, with its 1,400 best slow-cooker recipes, is another winner!