Make a batch of these passionfruit and white chocolate muffins to enjoy as an afternoon treat or ‘little something’ after dinner.
- 180g self-raising flour
- 190g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 90g caster sugar
- 185ml skimmed milk
- 125g low-fat natural yogurt
- 3tbsp low-fat spread, melted
- Pulp of 2 passionfruit
- 1 egg, beaten
- 75g white chocolate chips
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line a 12-hole muffin pan with paper cases. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flours and sugar, then make a well in the middle of the mixture.
- In a separate mixing bowl or jug, whisk together the milk, yogurt, melted spread, passionfruit and egg.
- Pour the wet mixture into the well of the flour mixture, then add the white chocolate chips and gently stir until everything is just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the cases, then bake for 20 min or until a skewer pushed into the middle of the muffins comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool, then dust with a little icing sugar.