These high protein fish burgers are high in protein and easy to throw together for a quick midweek supper.
- 4 x 100g frozen breaded fish fillets
- 2tbsp basil pesto
- 6tbsp 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 1 carrot, grated
- 150g white or red cabbage, shredded
- Zest 1 lemon, plus wedges to serve
- 4 wholegrain sub rolls
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce, shredded
- Fresh flatleaf parsley, to garnish
- Cook the fish fillets according to the pack instructions.
- Put the pesto in a bowl with 2tbsp of the yogurt and mix well. Stir through the carrot and cabbage.
- Stir the lemon zest into the remaining yogurt.
- Split the bread rolls in half and toast lightly. Cut the cooked fish fillets into thick slices. Spread the lemony yogurt on to the rolls and top with the tomato slices, lettuce and fish slices.
- Serve the burgers with the coleslaw and lemon wedges, garnished with parsley.