This veg-packed Mediterranean chicken sandwich is perfect as a healthy lunch for on the go, or as part of a summer picnic.
- 1 warm ciabatta loaf, cut into 4 pieces, or 4 warm bread rolls
- 4tbsp reduced-fat hummus
- 200g cooked skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- ½ quantity barbecue veg mix
- 2 vacuum-packed beetroots, sliced
- 50g rocket or salad leaves
- Fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Halve the ciabatta pieces or rolls, then spread each bottom half with 1tbsp hummus.
- Top each half with a quarter of the chicken, barbecue veg mix, beetroot and rocket. Garnish with fresh basil leaves, then add the bread or roll tops.