This recipe for honey-glazed tuna with noodles is crunchy, zingy and packed full of flavour – all at only 234kcal per serving and with only 4.4g of fat.
- 100g rice noodles
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 20g grated fresh ginger
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 x 150g tuna steaks
- 1tsp sunflower oil
- 1tbsp clear honey
- 125g sugar snap peas, halved
- ½ small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- 40g spicy radish sprouts, steamed, or cress (optional)
- Put the noodles in a pan and cover with boiling water. Cover and leave to soak for 5–10 min.
- Meanwhile, put the lime zest and juice, ginger and soy sauce into a shallow bowl. Add the tuna and coat in the marinade.
- Heat the oil over a high heat in a large frying pan. Add the tuna and the marinade – taking care as the oil may spit – and fry for 2 min on each side. Remove from the pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the honey over the top of the tuna. Slice the tuna – the flesh should separate easily.
- Drain the noodles, tip back into the frying pan and toss through the sugar snap peas, tuna and coriander.
- Divide among four bowls, top each with radish sprouts or cress (if using) and serve with extra lime wedges to squeeze over.