Nothing beats a homemade pizza on the weekend, especially when it’s low in calories and fat. Make the pizza bases in advance and defrost for a quick and easy dinner.
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- ½ small courgette, thinly sliced
- 50g button mushrooms, sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 75g reduced-fat cheddar
- 4 pizza bases, thawed
- Small handful fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Divide the tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms, onion and cheese among the pizza bases.
- Cook for 10–12 min until the bases are crispy and the toppings hot. Garnish with the basil and a grind of black pepper.