These low calorie, high protein chicken and veg flatbreads make for the perfect light supper, take-to-work lunch or addition to a picnic.
- 1 large courgette, cut into ribbons
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 x 20cm wholemeal flatbreads, such as khobez breads
- 12tbsp tomato and basil passata
- 125g reduced-fat mozzarella, grated
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 200g skinless cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 160°C/gas 4 and line a baking tray with non-stick paper. Preheat a chargrill pan to medium-high.
- Chargrill the courgette, mushroom and pepper, turning, for 5 min or until tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Put the flatbreads on the prepared baking tray, spread the passata over them, then sprinkle over half the mozzarella. Top with the chargrilled vegetables, cherry tomatoes, shredded chicken and the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 12–15 min until the bases are crisp, then sprinkle with basil leaves and cut each flatbread into four slices.