This recipe for carrot cake yogurt is low in saturated fat, making for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up or guilt-free dessert.
- 500ml pot fat-free vanilla yogurt
- ½tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- ½tsp ground mixed spice
- 1 large carrot, coarsely grated
- 4tbsp coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- Combine the yogurt and spices in a mixing bowl, then divide among 4 small serving bowls.
- Top with the grated carrot and chopped walnuts, then finish with a drizzle of maple syrup and an extra sprinkling of cinnamon.