Get a dose of your five-a-day in one comforting, cheesy pasta dish that’s also low in calories.
- 500g butternut squash or pumpkin, peeled and diced
- Cooking oil spray
- 350g brussels sprouts, quartered
- 250g penne
- 125ml hot reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 100g Philadelphia Lightest
- 40g stilton, crumbled
- 2tbsp snipped fresh chives
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the squash or pumpkin in the prepared tray and lightly spray with oil, then roast for 15 min. Add the sprouts, spray with a little more oil and cook for a further 15 min or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of unsalted boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain, then return to the pan. Add the stock and cheeses to the pasta, stirring gently to melt the cheeses.
- Mix the roasted veg into the pasta. Divide among 4 serving plates, garnish with the chives and serve.